Dum diddle-ee dum dum dum… dum diddle-ee dum dum dum! Dum dum dum dum, dum dum dummmmm!
Omega just launched a limited edition 007 Seamaster for about $3,400. It has a 007 camera iris on the dial and a 007 co-branded case back, seconds hand, and band. Made in honor of the next Bond flick, This Franchise Is Forver, they’re only casing 10,007 of these, so act quick.
I love a good Seamaster, but I’m kind of non-plussed. I’m going to try to get non-watermarked pictures for you all, but you can check out the even images at some crappy photo hosting page that sucks.
Full specs after the jump.
Limited to 10’007 pieces worldwide
· COSC certified
· Meets with the requisites of a professional diver’s watch
· Water resistant to 300 metres (1000 feet)
· Equipped with a helium escape valve (Helium escape valve allows atoms to escape during decompression)
· Calibre 2500 self-winding movement with a 48-hour power reserve
· 41mm stainless steel case
· Screw-down case back is engraved with the limited edition number (1 of 10’007) and an embossed 007 gun logo
· Brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet
Safety clasp engraved with the 007 logo
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
Anti-reflective treatment for optimum clarity
Applied hour markers
· Skeleton hour and minute hands are coated with SuperLuminova