One of my favorite homebrew watchmakers, Serket, just launched the Reef Diver 2.0, a beefy automatic with a beautiful huge bezel. I loved the original Reef Diver and this new model looks extra good. It costs $999.
• Stainless Steel 316L Brushed/Polished
• Bezel Diameter: 47mm Height: 5.7mm
• Width from 3 to 9: 48mm
• Lug to Lug: 57mm
• Lug Width: 24mm
• Total Height: 16.5mm
• 120 Click Unidirectional Elapsed Time Bezel
• Drilled Through Lugs
• 4mm Thick Sapphire
• Diameter: 35.5mm
• 2mm Thick Orange Mineral
• Diameter: 26mm
• Sellita SW200 26 Jewel Automatic
• Black Date Wheel at 3:00
• Exhibition Back
• Engraved with Watch Identification/Serial Number
• Off Center Oversized Crown at 2:00
• Diameter: 10mm
• Height: 8mm
• 24mm Black Leather Strap Orange Stitching/Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving
• 24mm Black Italian Rubber Dive Strap Brushed Stainless Steel Buckle with Serket Engraving
• Pressure Tested – 30ATM/300 Meters/1000 Feet
• Swiss Tritec Super Luminova Diamond Markers & Hands
• 168 Grams
Thank you for reading this WristWatchReview post. With so many things competing for everyone’s attention these days, we really appreciate you giving us your time. We work hard every day to put quality content out there for our community.
WristWatchReview is one of the few remaining truly independent watch news outlets. We do not have a giant corporation behind us, and we rely heavily on our community to support us, in an age when advertisers are increasingly uninterested in sponsoring small, independent watch sites — especially a site like ours that is unwilling to pull punches in its reporting and analysis. We don't play the games the other sites play and we've paid for it when it comes to ad revenue.
We would love for you to support us on Patreon and every little bit helps. Thank you.
–The WWR Team