If you recall, it was just last month I reviewed a watch that I took to calling the Armitron Explorer. This is not, of course, what the brand calls it, but it’s what it made me think of when I had the watch in, so it’s what stuck. Now, it’s your turn to have a chance to win it, and form your own opinion!
This is a solid, super-affordable watch (it only runs $65) and would be a perfect companion for your summertime weddings and whatnot. You could, of course, read our review, but I’ll give you the quick recap down below of our summary and the specs. Now, for the part you’re waiting for – how to get your entry in!
- Comment below what your favorite watch is that is inspired by (or, shoot, is even a direct homage) to the Rolex Explorer
- Head on over to the giveaway widget, and complete your entry
Be sure to do both steps for a complete entry! Do note, this giveaway is only open to residents of North America. Good luck, and our thanks to Armitron for sponsoring this month’s giveaway!
- Brand & Model: Armitron 20/5048NVSVBN
- Price: $65
- Who’s it for? You want a reliable, good-looking watch for the office
- Would I wear it? Yes, but sparingly.
- What I’d change: Those hands need some luminous paint
- The best thing about it: It’s a recognizable look (without being a homage) with a classic color combination
Tech Specs from Armitron
- 40mm case, silver tone
- WR: 100m
- Functions: day/date, hours/minutes/seconds
- Strap: leather, brown
Thank you for reading this WristWatchReview post. With so many things competing for everyone’s attention these days, we really appreciate you giving us your time. We work hard every day to put quality content out there for our community.
WristWatchReview is one of the few remaining truly independent watch news outlets. We do not have a giant corporation behind us, and we rely heavily on our community to support us, in an age when advertisers are increasingly uninterested in sponsoring small, independent watch sites — especially a site like ours that is unwilling to pull punches in its reporting and analysis. We don't play the games the other sites play and we've paid for it when it comes to ad revenue.
We would love for you to support us on Patreon and every little bit helps. Thank you.
–The WWR Team