Funding now on Kickstarter, the Heitis Buffalo Watch Company is looking to make their Okeanos Explorer a reality as an accessible, solid, locally designed (Buffalo, New York) new dive watch, and the second in their brand’s lineup. Standout features include the Miyota Hi Beat 9015, an ok 200 Meter water resistance, and swiss super luminova glowing hands and indexes. Looking for an uncommon, micro-branded diver to knock around on the shores this summer, and up for supporting a local brand? Go check out the Heitis Okeanos Explorer on Kickstarter.
- Case Diameter: 42MM Polished Outside Ring Brushed Inside
- Case Thickness: 12.3MM
- Dial: 34.5MM Deep Press Plaid Matte
- Crown: 6MM Screw Down With Deep Press Logo
- Lug Width: 22MM
- Lug-to-Lug: 50MM
- Crystal: Sapphire, Single Dome with Anti Reflective Coating on the underside of the Crystal
- Case Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Caseback: Screw Down Stainless Steel 316L with Deep Press Okeanos Explorer Logo
- Bracelet: 22MM, Solid Stainless Steel 316L with Double Safety Clasp
- Water Resistance: 20ATM (200 Meters)
- Mechanical Movement: Automatic, Miyota Hi Beat 9015
Thank you for reading this WristWatchReview post. With so many things competing for everyone’s attention these days, we really appreciate you giving us your time. We work hard every day to put quality content out there for our community.
WristWatchReview is one of the few remaining truly independent watch news outlets. We do not have a giant corporation behind us, and we rely heavily on our community to support us, in an age when advertisers are increasingly uninterested in sponsoring small, independent watch sites — especially a site like ours that is unwilling to pull punches in its reporting and analysis. We don't play the games the other sites play and we've paid for it when it comes to ad revenue.
We would love for you to support us on Patreon and every little bit helps. Thank you.
–The WWR Team