The crew over at Minuteman are no strangers to producing watches that benefit charity in some form. The other day, they announced a series of four watches that are setup to benefit Team Rubicon, which focuses on serving at-risk and otherwise vulnerable populations affected by disasters.
I have to say, this is one of the nicest designs I’ve seen come out from Minuteman so far. The proportions and styling on the 42mm case look tight, and the dial design works quite nicely. Here, the Team Rubicon logo fits in very well on the dial. If you had no idea what it stood for, it could be some sort of abstract design – but for those in the know, it’s signaling your support of an organization doing some worthy work.
Retail for these watches will start at $450 (and go up slightly from there, depending on the version), but with the pre-order going on right now, pricing starts at $339, which is a tidy little discount. Want to do some good and pick up a sturdy watch for your upcoming warm weather ventures? This could be a great option for you. You can check out more details, and get your order in, over at minutemanwatches.com
Tech Specs from Minuteman
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with choice of brushed finish, or black DLC finish.
- K1 crystal.
- Anti reflective coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- 100 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Ronda 715 quartz movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.