In case you’re not aware – I really, really like the watches that Sjoo Sandstrom releases. Their Royal Steel World Timer is my defacto watch for both travel, as well as dressier scenarios. Every year, they release a limited-edition version of their Royal Steel classic – this year, it’s in a rich, leather-hued brown.
In terms of the watch itself, it’s the very same that we told you about right here. Obviously, the dial has been changed up to a sector design, and the date display is gone. Also, we’ve got this design coming in at a compact 36mm – so for those of more delicate wrists, this is a great option for you.
Given the limited nature of the watch (complete with a 2020 caseback and new dial) and the exclusive leather watch roll it comes with, you won’t be too surprised that the Sjoo Sandstrom Annual Edition comes in at 25.800 SEK (approx $3,035). If you’ve got the funds, this is the classiest (and very color-appropriate) way to commemorate this year. And, should you miss out, you can sign up for the 2021 edition to guarantee your place in line. sjoosandstrom.se
Tech Specs from Sjoo Sandstrom
- CASE: Stainless steel ?36 mm.
- CASE-BACK: Unique ?annual 2020? closed case-back
- GLASS: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- DIAL AND HANDS: Dial with white super luminova index marks and hands with super luminova. DIAL: Brown Sector dial
- BEZEL: Stainless steel
- BRACELET: Stainless steel, with an engraved logotype on end piece and an extra leather bracelet. WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM (100 meters)
- MOVEMENT: SS G7 Automatic movement (Swiss Made)
- RRP: 25.800 SEK (approx $3,035)