So, remember when Eric gave you a review of the Marchand Legacy? Well, they’re back this month as the sponsors of the giveaway. Sure, Eric looked at some prototypes, but you’ll have an opportunity to win your own production-ready model.
Interestingly enough, that also means that you’ll be among the first to pick up one of these Kickstarter watches (if you want to be alerted when things go live on April 6, head over to marchandwatches.com). For the early-bird pricing of $390, here’s what you get with the racing-inspired Marchand Legacy:
- Material: Stainless steel 316L With DLC Version
- Size: 42mm x 10mm
- Weight: 65 grams without strap
- Crystal: Double-Domed Sapphire
- Case Back: Sapphire Exhibition Held In Place By Four Screws
- Water Resistance: 10 atm/100 m/330 ft
- Strap Width: 20mm
- MOVEMENT: Miyota 9015 Automatic, 24 Jewels
- Functions: Hacking and Manual Winding with date
- Accuracy: -10/+30 sec/day
- Beats Per Hour: 28,800
- Power Reserve: 42 Hours
- Color: Black/Carbon, Black/White, Blue/White, Green/White
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes Cross Hatch Knurling
- Material: Leather
- Clasp: Pin Buckle
- Comment below as to what your favorite racing-inspired watch is
- Head on over to the giveaway page, and complete your entry
Don’t forget to do both parts to be eligible! Our thanks to Marchand for sponsoring the April giveaway.
Thank you for reading this WristWatchReview post. With so many things competing for everyone’s attention these days, we really appreciate you giving us your time. We work hard every day to put quality content out there for our community.
WristWatchReview is one of the few remaining truly independent watch news outlets. We do not have a giant corporation behind us, and we rely heavily on our community to support us, in an age when advertisers are increasingly uninterested in sponsoring small, independent watch sites — especially a site like ours that is unwilling to pull punches in its reporting and analysis. We don't play the games the other sites play and we've paid for it when it comes to ad revenue.
We would love for you to support us on Patreon and every little bit helps. Thank you.
–The WWR Team