By now, you should be familiar with Yema, as we’ve written about a vast majority of their watches. You may be less familiar with Klokkeriet, a Norwegian watch enthusiast group on Facebook. Yema created a watch for them, and now the remaining pieces of the YEMA Speedgraf x Klokkeriet are available to the general public.
In some ways, this YEMA Speedgraf x Klokkeriet is going to remind you of that Marloe watch we wrote about yesterday, and that’s fair, as they both have bi-compax dials, and have very similar movements. Of course, is still very much a Yema Speedgraf which, until now, we’ve not covered.
Chronographs can tend to be massive affairs, especially mechanical ones. The YEMA Speedgraf x Klokkeriet is relatively small at 39mm, but it is a tall stack of pancakes at 15.5mm (you can thank the mechanical chronograph movement for that).
On the dial, the YEMA Speedgraf x Klokkeriet presents very much as a vintage-look reverse panda, complete with the applied indices. The hands here look to stand out nice and crisp, and the Klokkeriet logo shows up down at 6 o’clock. It’s obviously there, but it’s not obtrusive (and it’s also on the caseback).
For this collaboration, only 200 pieces were made of the YEMA Speedgraf x Klokkeriet. Now, with fewer than 50 still available, they’re up for the general public. You can pick up one of these vintage-look beauties for $1,499 with free shipping until the 25th. Check it all out – and reserve your serial number – at yema.com.
Tech Specs from Yema
- Diameter: 39 mm
- Thickness: 15.50 mm
- Lug : 19 mm
- CASE: 316L stainless steel
- BEZEL: Aluminium bidirectional bezel with black insert
- CROWN: Push crown
- Domed sapphire crystal
- 2.60 mm thickness
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10 BAR / 330 Feet / 100 m
- MOVEMENT: Seiko NE86
- “Panda” white matt dial with Klokkeriet logo printed at 6 o’clock
- Minute/Seconds track with vintage-style telemeter and tachymeter scales
- Black chrono sub-registers
- Applied steel markers with polished finish
- Super-LumiNova C5
- STRAP: leather; perforated Rally racing style vintage strap with Yema buckle