Father’s Day is coming up in June, and there will be tons of “world’s greatest dad” gear getting gifted, we’ve no doubt. What if you want to mix it up some, and tell your dad that he’s a star in your world? Then you’ve got the Swatch Star Dad helping you out.
Watches like this are really where the versatility of a Swatch can shine. Come up with a new dial, pop it into one of their Jelly cases, and get the right color strap in there, and voila – a new design ready for the occasion. Is this a watch that you’ll be handing down to the next generation? Certainly not, but it is a watch that will put a smile on the face of even the most jaded watch collector, we’ve no doubt.
If you want to get one of these, leave yourself enough time for shipping. The Swatch Star Dad is available now from Swatch, and will run you $110, including the different color loops that can be added to the strap to signify what your dad means to you. swatch.com
Tech Specs from Swatch
- DIAL: Mirror effect grey with green and goldcolored print, gold coloured hour and minutes hand printed with Swatch Glow, silver-colored seconds hand.
- GLASS: Clear transparent biosourced material
- CASE: 41 mm Ø semi-transparent matte biosourced material
- STRAP: Solid matte green silicone, solid matte green silicone loop, semi-transparent atte plastic buckle.
- Additionally: 1 solid gold colored silicon loop and 4 transparent matte silicone double loops with white and green print
One thought on “Swatch has Father’s Day covered”
It’s wonderful to be here with everyone, and I appreciate you sharing your expertise with me. I appreciate the expertise and information you have shared here.