Ok, yes, yes, that is a headline that could be used a number of different times, as Hamilton is no stranger to having their watches up on the big screen. The pandemic has altered some movie plans a bit, but what hasn’t altered is Hamilton’s partnership with what looks to be an interesting sci-fi sort of a film, Tenet.
For the movie, Hamilton started with their Khaki Navy BeLOWZERO, and mocked up something new. Rather than stopping there, they went and created a watch you can buy – a limited edition of 888 pieces of two colors each – either with a red-tipped seconds hand, or blue. This is in a nod to two color themes running through the movie.
While you’re waiting for the $2,095 edition of the Hamilton Khaki Navy BeLOWZERO – and Tenet – to drop, there’s actually a game that Hamilton is going to be running on their site. It’s not live yet, but you can head on over here and sign up to be notified when it’s live. And if you want to know more about the watch itself, pop right on over here: hamiltonwatch.com
Tech Specs from Hamilton
- Hamilton Khaki Navy BeLOWZERO (H78505332; H78505331)
- Case: 46mm titanium with black PVD
- Dial: Black dial
- Black hour and minute hands with dark grey Super-LumiNova?, black second hand with red tip
- Black hour and minute hands with dark grey Super-LumiNova?, black second hand with blue tip
- Movement: H-10 automatic movement with 80-hour power reserve
- Bracelet: Black rubber strap with black PVD pin buckle
- Glass: Sapphire crystal
- Water resistance: 100 bar (1000 m)
- Recommended retail price: CHF 2100 | EUR 1945 | USD 2095